[مکینتاش] دانلود Downie v3.0.9 MacOSX - نرم افزار دانلودر فیلم از سایت برای مک
YouTube, Vimeo, trailers.apple.com, CNBC, NHL, LiveLeak, Insanee, Daily Haha, BlipTV, DotSub, Daily Motion,
Over Stream, eHow, Devil Ducky, PlayFM, PBS, Vine.Co, MetaCafe, iView, Bofunk, MadiaSilo, MTV, V-Vids, 15min.lt,
Break.com, CollegeHumor, eBaum's World, ESPN.go.com, NicoVideo.jp, NoiseTrade, On.AOL, Billboard, Cook's Illustrated,
FunnyOrDie, MLB, Bloomberg, Craftsy, Facebook, Kickstarter, Lynda, NBC News, Rotten Tomatoes, Slashdot, South Park Studios, Video Detective, etc.
Downie Key Features:
- Now requires OS X 10.10+
- Ability to pause and resume downloads (note that quitting Downie will cancel the download completely)
- Automatic retry on network failure
- HTTP downloads are now split into chunks (if supported by server), hence possibly speeding up downloads
- Automatic login detection. If your site requires you to login, Downie will pick this up and allow you to login using an inner browser
- Additional extraction methods. By default, Downie analyzes the source code of the web site and tries to extract a video file. This has the advantage of allowing you to often pick from several video qualities, but this method can miss on some media files. If Downie fails to find something on the page by analyzing it, it goes on to actually loading the page in an inner browser and looking for dynamically loaded media files.
- See what videos are currently popular - there's a blue button right in the toolbar of the main window that shows the top 25 popular videos.
- Search YouTube, Vimeo and more right from within the app.
- Now also downloads DMG, ZIP, RAR. We're accepting requests for non-video sites now as well.
- Image previews. Supported sites will now show image previews of the video
What's New in Downie v3.0
- UI Redesign - Most of the UI is completely redesigned, including the app icon.
- Menu Bar Control - Ability to control Downie from the menu bar.
- Link Filtering - Select the links you want to download in case Downie finds multiple downloads on a single page.
- Scheduled Downloads - Schedule delayed download start.
- Windowless Mode - Ability to close main window without closing the app.
- Simple Mode - Less distracting way to display your downloads.
- Download Folder Hierarchy - Options to sort downloaded files by website, playlist and include playlist information in file name.
- Automatic Ordering - Option to automatically order the queue by progress or name.
- Automatic Clearing - Option to automatically remove completed downloads from the queue.
- Safari Extension Options - Option not to activate Downie when using Safari extension.
- Browser Extensions + Postprocessing - Browser extensions are updated and support sending links to Downie with a postprocessing intent.
- DASH Stream Support - It's a good thing!
- HLS Subtitles Support - More weird letters, but trust us, it's a good thing.
- AAC Support - Option not to enforce MP3 with audio postprocessing.
- User-Guided Extraction + Pop-Ups - User-Guided Extraction now supports pop up windows (disabled by default), which allows signing into some services using e.g. Facebook, Google or LinkedIn.
- Renaming - Rename downloads during the download or even after they finished.
- HLS Streams - Completely rewritten download of HLS streams - it is up to 4 times faster.
- Postprocessing - Thanks to Downie's new video analysis, the postprocessing for HLS downloads now takes seconds instead of minutes.
- History - History window is now extended and includes icon previews.
- Quality Selection - Rewritten automatic quality selection so that highest resolution gets always picked.
- Support - Ability to send a generic bug report right from the app.
- User-Guided Extraction - The User-Guided Extraction has been much improved, highlights more probable downloads, displays details about proposed downloads and can hide the sidebar.
- Memory Management - After launch, Downie takes about 10-20MB less memory, the User-Guided Extraction memory cleanup is improved, the Login Browser uses a new generation of web browser on macOS 10.13 or later.
- Memory Management 2 - Processing YouTube (and some other) links uses considerably less memory.
- … and many, many other minor fixes and improvements.
برچسب ها : مکینتاش دانلود downie macosx افزار دانلودر